Are you frustrated and jarred because of your hair loss? It sure is a bad feeling when one experiences hair loss and the worst part is when one does not know the right solution. So, if you find yourself plucking hair from the brush or cleaning your bathroom full of hair by unclogging the shower drain daily, then take note that you are suffering from vitamin deficiency.
To help you get control of this hairy situation, this article will provide you with details regarding vitamins and how it affects one’s luscious locks.
Vitamin Deficiencies that causes hair loss
Vitamin plays a prime role in the body. In other words, it can be defined as the beauty and strength of the body. Deficiency in vitamins can affect the whole body thereby compromising the beauty and strength of the person. So, let’s take a detailed look at some of the Vitamin deficiency that causes hair loss.
More Info About : Tips For Managing Hair Loss
1. Vitamin D stimulates the hair follicles
Vitamin D is very important for the hair. It not only energizes the follicles of the hair but also helps to maintain the hair thickness. If you are experiencing hair loss, the first and the most common culprit is vitamin D deficiency. The deficiency can be related alopecia areata also because of which it causes the deficiency. Apart from this, other medications also affect the level of Vitamin D.
The common side effects of Vitamin D deficiency are as follows.
- Mood change
- High blood pressure
- Muscle weakness
- Bone density loss
- Chronic pain and more.
The deficiency can be treated by,
- Taking Vitamin D supplements
- Eating foods high in Vitamin D like eggs, avocado, fish, chia seeds and nuts.
- Increase your time duration in the sun and
- If the deficiency is related to medications, then consult your physician for alternatives.
2. Vitamin B7 – Biotin is called as the optimal skin and hair vitamin
Vitamin B7 is the beauty vitamin for it helps to keep your hair, skin and nail strong and beautiful. It is also very helpful for diabetic patients because it keeps blood sugar in control. The best part about this is it is present in all the foods and so this deficiency is rare. Biotin deficiency is common because of antibiotics, smoking, alcohol, acne medications and more.
The side effects of Biotin are,
- Memory or confusion problem
- Pain in muscles
- Rashes on the face
The possible treatments are,
- Taking supplements of Biotin
- Consuming foods high in biotin that includes cheese, egg yolk, meats, vegetables, and fruits.
3. Vitamin A keeps the hair healthy and shiny
Vitamin A is a supporter of the healthy immune system and takes care of the liver, bones, teeth, healthy skin, reproductive system, kidney, and vision. In short, it is a health package.
Vitamin A has its unique identity because too much or too little can cause hair loss. Therefore, one must take note that this vitamin A is taken is its right level.
The common side effects are as follows.
- Dry eyes
- Dry skin
- Unbalanced of the immune system
The treatments are,
- Consume more Vitamin A foods like green leafy vegetables, orange or dark yellow fruits, eggs, liver, dairy products and more.